How to install Android x86 on pc
warningBefore proceeding to install it is recommended to backup your important data and files I will not be responsible for any data loss and also make sure that you are following all steps correctly for a successful installation.
Things you need
- Android x86 iso image.
- A 1 GB USB thumb drive.
- Software for creating bootable USB.
- Computer or laptop from the past 4 years
- At least 10GB storage on the computer.
- Create a bootable USB of Android x86 iso using rufus or any other alternative of rufus.
- Reboot your system from USB.
- Select Installation - Install Android x86 to the hard disk when window prompt.
- Press C for creating/Modifying partitions and hit enter on Ok.
- Confirm whether you want GPT or MBR.
- Select new for you free space / make it primary / for file system use ext4 / Mark it as bootable / hit enter on write / type yes when asks and quit the cfdisk session by selecting quit.
- Select OK on your newly created partition.
- Choose ext4 as your file system to format and select yes to confirm it.
- Select yes for grub and grub2 installation.
- Select yes to make your system directories as read and write.
- After completing the installation select reboot.
- And configure your system as an ordinary Android tablet or mobile phone.